Fast forward engineering
Create integrated HMI, control, drives and data communication solutions with WARP Engineering Studio. WARP automatically configures all hardware, software and communication, and accesses all individual application software in your application. What used to take days to set up, can be up and running in a few minutes.
Take a look at WARP Engineering Studio
- Seamless integration of Beijer Electronics products
- Structured and integrated workflow with drag & drop
- Auto-configuration of all hardware, software and communication settings
- Simply draw lines to interconnect devices
- Avoid mistakes and work failsafe with auto-resolve
- Access all individual application program editors automatically
- Smart objects with embedded functionality such as PLC code or HMI screens
- Easy distribution, backup and recovery of projects
- Shortcuts to important documentation
- Generate bill of material for simplified purchase
Save time with smart objects
A great feature of WARP Engineering Studio is the introduction of smart objects. A smart object includes ready-made, embedded functionality such as PLC code, HMI screens, etc. Drag a smart object into your work space and just drop it on a device. All embedded code is then injected into the targeted devices. Smart and time-saving.
WARP Engineering Studio, tutorial video 1
This tutorial will introduce you to WARP, the software that helps you to create integrated HMI, control, drives and data communication solutions more simply than ever before.
Integrated CODESYS control solutions
WARP Engineering Studio, tutorial video 2
This tutorial will demonstrate how easy it is to build and configure integrated solutions including CODESYS control in WARP.
Restore points in WARP Engineering Studio
WARP Engineering Studio, tutorial video 3
This tutorial will demonstrate how easy it is to backup and restore your application in WARP Engineering Studio. A restore point is a saved "snapshot" of your WARP project enabling you to restore the project and your data.
Industrial apps in Smart Store
The future of automation engineering is object-oriented, visual and user-community based. With the introduction of our Smart Store, you will find a growing multitude of industrial apps – smart objects, software and software updates that you can download and use immediately.
Download WARP Engineering Studio
Try out the full version of WARP Engineering Studio for free.